Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Looking Back, What have YOU learned?




With the end of 2011 and the start of 2012, I have gone through a personal trip down memory lane with God.

One thing I can usually be sure of when I do this is the trip will end with tears streaming from my eyes and a smile on my face.

Some themes that I have learned looking back on my life are:

  • The greatest areas of suffering I have went through God has given me the greatest areas of blessings (Isaiah 61:2 -4).
  • God has rerouted my life into the craziest directions and I could have NEVER planned it (also it is MUCH better than the plan I had) (Jer. 29:11; Pro. 3: 5-6)).
  • Love is and always will be the greatest thing (1 Cor. 13) and God’s love for me and others is the greatest form of love I can ever experience (John 3: 15 – 17).

What are some themes that you have learned within your life?


What are those themes you want to carry forward within the New Year?

No comments:

Post a Comment